1 King Bed
Queen bedroom with private bathroom in a shared apartment. The living room and kitchen are shared with one other bedroom. Enjoy clothing-optional at the gayest hotel of Puerto Rico, Convenient to SJU airport. Walk to beach.
Private bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom. Living room and kitchen are shared with one other bedroom.
This is an adults-only facility, 18 years and older. We are 420 friendly and allow smoking in designated outdoor areas. Illegal drugs are NOT ALLOWED.
In order to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, Coqui del Mar requires that all guests be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
We are gay-owned and we are the gayest guest house in the Caribbean!
• All guests must be fully vaccinated.
• We are open to all and are LGBTQ+ friendly.
• Our entire first floor is clothing optional.
• 420 friendly - Illegal drugs are NOT ALLOWED.
• Adult Only
• We offer both private studios and some shared apartment options.
• All of our units are in the same private building in Ocean Park and 10 minutes from SJU airport.
• Most units are completely private with their own entrances and most have private bathrooms and kitchens.
• All rooms and guests have free WiFi, air conditioning, Roku TV, USB chargers, and in-room safes.
• We offer #TropiContinental breakfast and coffee daily, weekend gay brunch, filtered water, herbal teas
• Housekeeping services
• Guests enjoy complimentary beach bikes, kayaks, beach chairs, soaps/shampoos and free parking
• Laundry service is available for a fee
Our on-site management team calls this guest house their home and they know the neighborhood and island. Ask us about:
• The best local bites
• LGBTQ+ bars
• Local Beaches
• El Yunque hikes
• LGBTQ+ tours
• Places to see in Old San Juan
• La Perla
• La Placita
Follow our adventures on instagram.com/coquidelmarguesthouse and our reviews on Booking.com, Expedia, TripAdvisor, DiscoverRico.com, Google Places, Yelp, or here on this site.
We look forward to meeting you.
See you soon!
1 King Bed
Yes, even vacations must have boring legal stuff to read. We try our best to make reserving a non-stressful event.
Due to COVID we are foregoing our normal cancellation policy to allow full refunds up to 24 hours prior to your reservation. If you’re feeling sick, may have been exposed to COVID or simply changed your mind, we have 100% flexibility for all stays checking in prior to September 30 2021. After this date, our normal policy will take effect. We will bill you 20% at time of booking but this will be refunded if canceled.
We confirm reservations with 20% down deposit. 30 days prior to your arrival, we may charge the remainder of your balance. We have a 30 day, 100% refund policy. If we are not able to bill your credit card for the deposit than we reserve the right to not confirm the reservation.
If you would like to have more flexibility (ie planning a first-time vacation with the new boyfriend after your second date), then we highly recommend taking our Trip Insurance. This allows a full refund (minus the trip insurance) for even “day of” cancellations (cancellations prior to 11am the day of check in…After all, you have to decide at some point!). This includes weather, work, family, and love life issues, but no need to give us an excuse…or we will take any reason you can throw at us.
You will see the option for Trip Cancellation Insurance when booking directly with us during the check out phase. If booking via a third party, then you will be under the terms of cancellation of that website. (Another reason to book directly with us at www.CoquiDelMar.com).
We do not collect security deposits. We trust our guests to take care of the property and let us know of any accidents or deficiencies.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $142 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com