THE Gay Guest House of San Juan Puerto Rico
just see what our guests have to say
“We loved this place! Everything we read in reviews came true!”
“Just left after a week-long stay at Coqui Del Mar with my partner. It was just as I imagined it would be…We were looking for a queer/gay owned and friendly, social place to stay, and CdM fit the bill.”
“Amazing place. Local experience. Fantastic service“
“A beautiful, scenic place to spend your days…great neighborhood close to the beach”
“If you’re looking for a friendly, cozy, environmentally conscious, open-minded place to stay while visiting San Juan, this is it.“
“Gay Home away from home…I can’t rave enough about this place…We made friends with other guests and that made our whole weekend more memorable”
Our La Isla apartment is a 2nd floor studio with walk in double shower and queen bed, perfect for 1 to 2 guests.
La Fabrica is a large open 1 bedroom w/ 2 sofa queen sofa sleepers in the living room & private bedroom w/ queen bed. Sleeps up to 6.
Pool House is an open and large 3 bedroom 2 bath home for up to 6 guests. This has direct access to one of our two pools.
A large and updated 3 bedroom 3 bath home with chef kitchen for up to 11 guests. This offers a private patio as well.
El Taino is a cozy studio ideal for 1 to 2 guests. It is small, but has everything you need, including kitchen, queen bed and private bathroom.
Choose several units in the same San Juan Guest House villa, or Privatize the Entire Villa
Do you have a family reunion? A work retreat? A university trip? Imagine privatizing our entire San Juan Puerto Rico guest house villa with our Exclusive Villa. Or, if you just need more space with your travel companions, choose either the Vacation Annex or Beach Villa (these options do not privatize the common areas, such as pools and jacuzzi). Renting your Exclusive Villa is more doable than you might imagine and prices are within reach.
Our vacation annex is two properties, our 3 bedroom 2 bath Pool House and one bedroom Cabana. Together you can comfortably host from 4 to 10 guests.
Beach Villa is the main part of Coqui del Mar, including 6 apartments sleeping up to 27 guests. Enjoy with friends and family, but you have your private space as well.
For the most reliable updated information on COVID-19 and Puerto Rico, please check these sites below:
1. Do not listen to rumors. Read from reputable sources. Here is the Google Website dedicated to CoronaVirus. For Puerto Rico, the most reputable source is the Discover Puerto Rico website with summary of the latest executive directive. or the government COVID-19 website, both in English and Spanish or finally, the health department of Puerto Rico site (in Spanish).
2. Coqui del Mar is providing 100% full refunds up to 24 hours prior to the reservation.
3. We are doing everything that we can to keep our guests and employees safe during the pandemic. We take temperatures upon arrival, and collect a short government questionnaire. Masks are required until you are in a private area. Housekeeping is suspended until post pandemic. We clean and disinfect all units thoroughly. You’ll find multiple hand sanitizers and plenty of private outdoor space throughout the property.
The only 420 Friendly Guest House in San Juan Puerto Rico. It's your vacation....Enjoy it how you like.
Get your Medical Certificate before visiting.
Book direct, cut out the middleman. Save Money.
- We guarantee the lowest price and provide 100% refunds up to 30 days from arrival.
- Avoid third party booking fees of such as Booking.com, Expedia or Airbnb.
- Free perks when booking directly: Receive a complimentary bottle of wine/other beverage & free airport pickup (or reimbursement).
Have a taste of a True Puerto Rican Experience
Our guests feel at home. We are a mix of personnel space & shared areas to meet & mix with others.
- Take part in our exclusive on-site classes: Puerto Rican Cooking, or How to Make the best Mojito.
- So many extras, no extra fee: Bicycles, beach chairs +
- 420 friendly with designated outdoor enjoyment areas.
- 2 pools & jacuzzi, steps to beach.
- Daily fresh Puerto Rican coffee