La Luna (the moon)
Sleeps 4. Includes full kitchen and private bath. La Luna, or "The Moon" is a quieter unit set away from others, overlooking our Mango tree for more even more privacy. This studio apartment features a queen bed and futon bed to comfortably sleep up to 4 adults within the same shared room. This unit has an apple computer with HDTV display and an Apple TV (allows access to iTunes, NetFlix, YouTube, Flicker, via TV). It has a private bathroom, full kitchen, AC, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, DVD, IPOD dock and WIFI. It is a first floor apartment.
El Sol (the sun)
Bright and sunny, this is our largest unit and can sleep from 2 to max 11 adults. The El Sol can be set up as a one, two or three bedroom unit (all options have full kitchen, private patio and living room): Two bedrooms have queen beds and private bathrooms, and one bedroom has 3 twins and one full bed. The 3rd bathroom is in the hallway with a fancy steam shower (some call it "the spacecraft"). There is a futon sofa for 2 additional guests. The unit offers a private patio, living room and kitchen. It is equipped with a flat screen HDTV with internet access, iPod dock, Apple TV (allows access to NetFlix, YouTube, iTunes, etc), AirConditioning, WiFi and ceiling fans.
El Coqui (small PR frog)
Sleeps 2. This is smaller, like our Coqui friends, but it offers a good option for those seeking an economy room. It features a queen size bed and micro sized bathroom (toilet and shower share the same space). It is our only unit without a kitchen, though we do offer a refrigerator/freezer, microwave and coffee maker. It offers a flat screen HDTV, AC and wifi.
La Concha (the shell)
Sleeps 2. The La Concha is a studio unit with a beach getawy theme on the second floor and features a queen size bed and larger double shower. Its light and airy with a full kitchen, flat screen TV,DVD, IPOD dock, Apple TV (to allow access of iTunes, NetFlix, YouTube etc) and Wireless internet standard. Click below on Calendar to check availability.
El Cangrejo (the crab)
As cozy as a crab in its shell, our smaller sized studio sleeps 2 in a full bed and offers a full kitchen. It features a flat screen TV with DVD and IPOD docking system and Apple TV (to access iTunes, YouTube, NetFlix etc), AC, wifi, ceiling fans and an out of this world steam shower. Its on the second floor.
Sleeps 6 adults. This is an open and airy one bedroom unit that sleeps 2 persons on a queen bed and 2 additional on each of the 2 sleeper sofas. This has an Apple Computer, flat screen HDTV, DVD, iPod dock, Apple TV (to access NetFlix, YouTube, iTunes, Flicker etc), Air Conditioning, ceiling fans, wifi and very open kitchen.
We do have a 3 night consecutive stay minimum. However, it does not hurt to ask...we will take shorter rentals to "fill the gaps" between longer rentals, especially if its 2 weeks prior to your requested dates.
To make a reservation at our guest house:
- First check the availability by clicking on the Calendar button at the bottom of each room description. Calendars are updated daily, though there is no date stamp on the calendars.
- If there is availability and you would like to reserve, please send payment of at least one night's stay with 7% tax by using the Pay Now link under the specific room. Take the daily rate and multiply by 1.07 for the correct amount. Paypal does allow someone without a PayPal account to instead use a credit card. This will show as "Urban Living Realty". You can pay the total now, or pay via PAYPAL at least one week prior to your stay
- FOLLOW UP payment with an email to CoquiDelMar@gmail.com specifying your contact info, # in your party, and room name and check in/check out dates and total nights desired (check in is normally after 3pm, check out by 11am, though we will work with you on this - late check in is never a problem as we use codes for entry). Please also include the source of where you found us on (ie, google ad, Trip Advisor, Purple Roofs, etc...)
- We will get back to your inquiry within 24 hours. You are confirmed after payment and after we reply that you are confirmed
- Any questions please contact us!
- We now offer Gift Certificates via PAYPAL. See the option on our LINKS page.
*Peak Season: NOV 1st - APRIL 30th
*Non-Peak Season: MAY 1st - AUG 31
*Holiday Season: NOV 20 - NOV 30 and DEC 18 - JAN 3
: Which includes Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
*Prices include all fees except a 7% Puerto Rico Hotel Tax. This tax will be added to the above rates. We require one night payment for reservation - this is non-refundable. Remaining fees should be paid at least one week prior to arrival, unless arranged to pay on site in cash. Daily house keeping is included, but if you prefer more privacy, then towels and linens can be exchanged anytime on request. *3 day minimum stay normally required.
Cancellation Policy: We are a smaller guest house in San Juan Puerto Rico, so cancellations do affect us. However, we also recognize that our guest's plans change, sometimes to circumstances out of their control. I believe we have a cancellation policy more liberal than most hotels. We maintain one nights payment for cancellations. If canceled prior to 30 days of your stay you can apply this cost to a future stay within 12 months for full credit.