This studio apartment features a queen bed and futon bed to comfortably sleep up to 4 persons within the same shared room. This unit has an apple computer with HDTV display. It has a private bathroom, full kitchen, AC, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, DVD, IPOD dock and WIFI. It is a first floor apartment.
can be set up as a one, two or three bedroom unit: There is one bathroom per bedroom. Two bedrooms are available with queen beds, and one bedroom is available with double bunk beds (one of the two has twin on top and full on bottom). A cot can be added for an 10th person.
This economy room features a queen size bed. It is our only unit without a kitchen, though we do offer a refrigerator/freezer, microwave and coffee maker. Be awware that the bathroom for this unit is smaller than normal and is a combination bathroom/shower.
is a studio unit on the second floor and features a queen size bed. Its light and airy with a full kitchen, private bath, flat screen TV,DVD, IPOD dock and Wireless internet standard. Click below to check availability.
is the smallest of our studios. It features a full size bed and flat screen TV with DVD and IPOD docking system. Its on the second floor.
This is an open and airy one bedroom unit that sleeps 2 persons on a queen bed and 2 additional on a sleeper sofa. A cot or the second couch can be used by a fifth person.
We do have a 3 night consecutive stay minimum. However, it does not hurt to ask...we will take shorter rentals to "fill the gaps" between longer rentals, especially if its 2 weeks prior to your requested dates.
To make a reservation at our guest house:
- First check the availability by clicking on the Calendar button at the bottom of each room description. Calendars are updated daily, though there is no date stamp on the calendars.
- If there is availability and you would like to reserve, please send payment of at least one night's stay with 7% tax by using the Reserve Now link under the specific room. Take the daily rate and multiply by 1.07 for the correct amount. Paypal does allow someone without a PayPal account to instead use a credit card. This will show as "Urban Living Realty". You can pay the total now, or pay via PAYPAL at least 1one week prior to your stay
- FOLLOW UP payment with an email to CoquiDelMar@gmail.com specifying your contact info, # in your party, and room name and check in/check out dates and total nights desired (check in is normally after 3pm, check out by 11am, though we will work with you on this - late check in is never a problem). Please also include the source of where you found us on (ie, google ad, Trip Advisor, Purple Roofs, etc...)
- We will get back to your inquiry within 24 hours. You are confirmed after payment and after we reply that you are confirmed
- Any questions please contact us!
- We now offer Gift Certificates via PAYPAL. See the option on our LINKS page.
*Peak Season: NOV 1st - APRIL 30th
*Non-Peak Season: MAY 1st - AUG 31
*Holiday Season: NOV 20 - NOV 30 and DEC 18 - JAN 3
: Which includes Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
*Prices include all fees except a 7% Puerto Rico Hotel Tax. This tax will be added to the above rates. We require one night payment for reservation - this is non-refundable. Remaining fees should be paid at least 10 days prior to arrival, unless arranged to pay on site in cash. Daily house keeping is included, but if you prefer more privacy then towels and linens can be exchanged anytime on request. *3 day minimum stay normally required.
Cancellation Policy: We are a smaller guest house in San Juan Puerto Rico, so cancellations do affect us. However, we also recognize that our guest's plans change, sometimes to circumstances out of their control. I believe we have a cancellation policy more liberal than most hotels. We maintain one nights payment for cancellations. If canceled prior to 30 days of your stay you can apply this cost to a future stay within 12 months for full credit.